Talk About … Art & Social Change
We want to get people talking about…ART!
Join us for this journey through the Arts & Crafts movement and its reaction against the mechanisation and factory production techniques spawned by the industrial revolution and how it is still influencing contemporary art and design. Explore the augmented reality footage, access additional information through the QR codes or ask at reception about the free school workshops available throughout the exhibition.
During the day, there will be a series of workshops run by artists for group of children up to 30. To book a slot, please call 0208 314 7299. A tour of the exhibition is included. Participants will receive an overview of the Arts & Crafts Movement and will have the opportunity to make their own hand crafted item.
- Friday 9th March 2018 10.30am – 12.30pm
- Monday 12th March 2018 10.30am – 12.30pm
- Wednesday 14th March 2018 10.30am – 12.30pm
- Friday 16th March 2018 10.30am – 12.30pm
- Monday 19th March 2018 10.30am – 12.30pm
- Wednesday 21st March 2018 10.30am – 12.30pm
- Friday 23rd March 2018 1.30 – 3.30pm
Talk About… ART & SOCIAL CHANGE
in partnership with TIDEMILL ACADEMY
Follow us on:
Facebook: Talk about Art – Twitter: @talkaboutart1 – Web: www.talkaboutart.co.uk